DanaGervaisDesigns

Living the Knit Life

30/12/2016

Thank You For A Great Year!



In many respects, 2016 sucked for a lot of people.  Globally, I don't think it will be remembered in history classes as one of the better trips around the sun. That being said, I have a lot to be grateful for and very near the top of my list is you.  

The fibre arts community is a fabulous community that is full of amazing and talented people and I am thankful to be part of it.

I hope that 2017 is a great year for all of us and that you experience lots of love, happiness and yarn. I look forward to sharing many more knitting adventures with you in the new year.

If you haven't already, join my mailing list (lots of coupons!), Ravelry group or follow me Instagram and Twitter for lots of fun and sneak peeks in 2017!

Happy New Year and Happy Knitting!
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment